Ask your hairstylist for specific instructions on washing and maintaining your wig. Different texture procedures require different hair maintenance.
- • Wash your hair with lukewarm water after you've detangled it from roots to ends.
- • We recommend using a detangling mild shampoo containing no sulfates and a nourishing conditioner.
- • Leave the conditioner on for 5 minutes, then rinse gently with lukewarm water.
- • To dry your hair, squeeze out excess water and pat it dry with a towel.
- • Brush your hair from the bottom to the top.
- • We recommend air drying or low-heat drying.
- • Do not wrap wet hair with a towel.
- • Follow the hairstylist’s advice when dyeing or styling your hair.
When you get this hair, feel it as your own hair:
UNPROCESSED Human Hair can last for a very long time with proper care.
Don't frequently use excessive heat, dyes, or perm chemicals on your hair to avoid damaging it.
When dyeing and perming properly, successful results can be obtained.
Before coloring or perming your entire hair, consult with your professional hairstylist and test on a small area of hair first.